Terms & Conditions
Within Australia we accept all major credit cards including AMEX, except for Diners Club.
International orders are via EFT or Wire Transfer only.
- The prices displayed on our website are retail prices - including GST
- The prices displayed on our website do not include freight/ delivery of any kind
- The prices displayed on our website are true and correct at the time we list them
- The prices displayed on our website may vary from those displayed in our store or from prices given over the phone or on quotation.
- We continually monitor and update all the product information on our website, but we can only react to information provided to us by our suppliers
- We will contact you immediately if we discover you've ordered something at an incorrect price or something that is no longer available
- Errors and omissions are excepted
- We will always do our best to ensure we have adequate stocks on hand for the majority of items listed on our website
- From time to time, for various reasons, we may run out of stock or find that stock is temporarily unavailable from our supplier. When this happens we will advise you immediately and keep you informed of the progress of your order. The longest we would expect to be out of stock would be around 5 - 7 days. Should the expected time be longer, we will let you know ASAP.
- Where we do not carry stock on hand, this will be highlighted in the description of the item as temporarily unavailable.
- In the case of Non-stocked items, the above back-order rules don't apply.
- The prices shown on this website for any items do not include delivery
- The delivery charge applies to one order - one delivery
- Should you choose not to wait for any back-ordered item(s) we reserve the right to apply separate and /or additional delivery charges for each subsequent delivery
- Delivery charges will show separately at the end of your order and can vary according to - the shipping weight and/or dimensions of your order - the location of your chosen delivery address - the method of freight and the freight company making the delivery
- Freight companies are classified as general carriers and as such do not cover damage to, or loss of goods in transit
- Lasertools only sells quality products from reputable and trustworthy suppliers
- All products offered for sale have a manufacturer's warranty - in most cases 12 months from date of purchase
- Some of our high-quality items have 2, 3 or even 5 Years warranties
- All warranties are bound by the manufacturer's individual terms and conditions and are valid from the date of purchase
- Generally speaking, all warranties will cover the item(s) against faulty workmanship and inherent defects in the manufacturing process.
- In ALL cases it is the customer's responsibility to produce their proof of purchase when making any warranty claims
- Warranty claims cannot be processed without positive proof of purchase
- Whilst on certain occasions we may be able to assist, Lasertools shall not be responsible for providing any historical data to support a customer's claim
- For this reason we strongly suggest you safely store and keep your original tax invoice for at least the full length of the products warranty period.
- Warranties will only cover items used for their intended purpose and by suitable trained and/or qualified operators
- Please contact us if you have any questions with regard to warranty issues, as we are always happy to help
- The items displayed on our website are generally kept in stock or are available within a few days from our suppliers
- Where there is a longer lead time, such as in the case of imported items that are not kept in stock, this will be clearly indicated in the displayed details for that item. Where ever possible, an estimated delivery time (from time of order and payment) will also be displayed
- This is standard business practice and should not cause you any concern. It means our stock is always new and the most current model available, so you're always guaranteed to get the best
- We will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule of these items, so you know when to expect them
- In the case of all shipping and transport matters, actual delivery times cannot be guaranteed due to circumstances beyond our control. But we will always endeavour to ship your orders as soon as we can
- Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the availability of an item before you place your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to satisfy themselves as to the suitability of any product for its intended use and of their ability to safely operate it, before making any purchase
- Whilst we may give advice, limited by the information we’re given, we cannot be held responsible for any choices a customer makes when buying any item
- Furthermore, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they have adequate training to safely operate any equipment they purchase
- Additionally, it is the customer’s responsibility to take all necessary precautions when using any item to avoid personal injury to themselves and to others
- All products are used at your own risk
Weights and Measures:
- All items for sale on our website have a shipping weight, which is used to calculate the cost of freight relative to its destination
- The shipping weight may not relate to the actual weight of any item
- Shipping weight can vary widely from the actual weight due to the size, volume, shape and dimensions of any object and can also include the packaging of any item
- Should you have any questions regarding the shipping weight of any item, please contact us before ordering
Returns and Refunds:
- Please choose carefully
- We don’t normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision
- Exchanges and refunds can be given where goods are faulty, wrongly described, different from a sample shown to you or don’t do what they are supposed to do
- In all cases you should contact us first to explain why you wish to return any item
- Once we approve the return, in principal, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to do so in a timely manner and at their own cost
- Any item accepted for return will be subject to examination and must be unused, in its original packaging and be in re-saleable condition
- If we decide to accept any item for return there will be a re-stocking fee applied, which may vary depending upon the item to be returned
- Whether we offer you a refund or exchange will be at our discretion
- No returns accepted after 30 days. Minimum restocking fee: 20%